CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Have Fought a Good Fight


I was so impressed with Mitt Romney's gracious speech last night.  It reflected the honor he upheld throughout the campaign. He kept his vision for America at the forefront of his all he did.  He never asked for anyone's vote for any reason other than that they, too, wanted the same great things for our country as he did. 

Because of that, I believe he broke religious barriers--just over four years ago, his Mormon religion seemed to be an insurmountable reason for many not to be able to support his candidacy.  This election has shown that now many Americans can not only accept Mormon candidates, but can look beyond one's religious beliefs to see their political beliefs, as well.  I think he can be proud of the amazing race he ran.  I think he can say, like Paul:

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."  (2 Tim. 4:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment